Rather Be In Love With The Lie!!!!!

Iam 27yrs old struggling with the question of true love. Is it really out there? Is it really that one person out there to make you complete? Is this just a women thing or do men want that too? I was told that it's just in a guys nature to have more then one woman(kind of like a pimp has his bottom bitch, the one he really loves, and the one that gets that money). It was broken down in a way I understood but dont know if I want to accept. " well the guy is going to be out there cheating anyway, so you might as well accept the other woman" lol, I mean when u look at it as one unit as far as economics this wife does this and the other does that, but most guys arent looking at that, This is where I understand this fact. I mean u can't keep running to the next dude cause most likely he is going to do the samething. So are suppose to accept this or keep looking for Mr. right!


SIGNING OFFF.................

Comments

  1. I guess I can only speak for myself, but I bet a lot of guys would agree with me on this...

    I know it hurts a lot to be cheated on, but I feel like it shouldn't. No matter how much I love a girl, I'm still going to be attracted to other ones. It's pretty much impossible not to be. And it really doesn't reflect at all on the girl that I'm with. It's not that she's not satisfying me, it's just that every girl has something different to offer, and it's possible to love more than one person. I know this is a crude comparison, but it's kind of like flavors of ice cream. No matter how much you like one flavor, you're also gonna like other flavors, and there's never going to be one flavor that is so perfect that you don't want to ever eat a different one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts