"No Scarifice No Victory"

Ok Ok so the name of this post is actually a tweet that I plan on tweeting all week and if you follow me on twitter you are well aware of that lol. I know I am a fashion fiend and should be blogging about everyday trends and forecasts but I cant help but to express my feelings about everyday life emotions and experiences. Now recently I was watching Transformers for the millionth time and Optimus Prime said that very quote, I hadn't heard it even though this was my millionth viewing! It immediately caught my attention and I posted it on my many Internet connections(only 2) BBM n Twitter lol. I got a few laughs being that I'm quoting a non living creature so to speak, but I had to give him his props lol. Anyways, this quote applies to everyday life and situations if you don't sacrifice something you will never be able to reach your purpose in life. But today I am going to focus on LOVE! Love is so hard to understand Men and women both to be honest. So I pose this question "How much of yourself should you sacrifice to get to your victory in love?" I'm holding on to this quote, and in a few years I will probably be able to answer this question. Untill then I"ll keep sacrificing until I reach Nirvana. SMOOCHES!

Comments

Popular Posts