MY THOUGHTS JUST MY THOUGHTS

I don't know about yall but I always ask myself what's my purpose in life what am I supposed to be doing while here on earth? Well I think I have figured it out kind of lol! I truly feel that I am here to enlighten folks in any way that I can, be it through fashion or just words. I have always been  sort of righteous even as a child, always in awe about Egypt or looking at slavery pictures like those fucking white ppl lol. I honestly want blk folks to WAKE up and do better from the bottom of my heart. I post the things I post to get ppl to think  and reconsider what we have been taught and given as a race and community. They have did exactly what they wanted dumbing us down generation after generation. ONLY  TOGETHER CAN WE STOP THIS MADNESS!!


                                                                    PEACE LOVIES

Comments

Popular Posts