In a Nutshell



LeftHandedGenius is the Brand Vaginasonpedestals is the slogan for the brand!


VOP is paying homage to the divine feminine! It started as an idea to educate and empower women to sexually get to know themselves, at the time I observed that a lot of older and younger women never experienced an orgasm I asked a question on FB at the time  “at what age did u have your first orgasm?”  The feed back was alarming to say the least, I also observed that masturbation  is frowned upon  with a lot of women! It’s like come on you gotta know your body first before anyone else! So from that the idea came about, but as I progressed in my journey learning more esoteric knowledge I discovered that a lot of information was taken away from us and every ancient civilization celebrated the Great mother! EVERYTHING starts with a feminine energy according to these ancient ways! “The son, the father, and the Holy Ghost”? “No, the Mother, father and son” to give an example of what I’m trying to explain! Things get way deeper but for those civilizations the beginning of creation started with a divine feminine energy! So yea, to make a long story short just educating women on who we REALLY are thru fashion! 



Comments

Popular Posts