Untitled


 

On my endless search for truth, I wonder do you ever really find it!? What the fuck even is truth when it’s so subjective? The more you know The more you don’t! The older I get the more answers I need it doesn’t necessarily get easier and it doesn’t get worse either. There’s just this constant stagnation of what now what’s next every time I think I found the answer it’s not the answer. Maybe we can chalk it up as constant growth of human evolution/experience! The wanderer and The knower is one but the wanderer is more precise than the knower because wandering is constant change and change is the real truth and you have to KNOW that!

Comments

  1. Its constant/neverending. It’s basically being a lifelong student. But in reality ‘the truth’ is inside of YOU. God/Source give us the answers but we dont grasp them until we reach the 5th dimension. #imo🤷🏾‍♀️Im trying every simgle day & I will continue to learn more as I go within, I know I have it in me, keep going within the answers will come

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts