Beyonce

Music has lots of powers, pitches and sounds have frequencies vibes and energy that react with our body and minds consciously and subconsciously! You have to be enlightened to those energies when you have learned to tap in it can be used for good or bad! Now I have listened to the entire Beyonce album and watched the videos! Some are creepy and scary and I have come to many conclusions! Now what I saw some would consider demonic,I don't believe in the devil but I'm coming to understand metaphysics. To tap in you have to be apart of certain rituals which I have also researched, illumanti just means enlightened ones! Those same energies that she has tapped into ancient ppl tapped into to build things like the pyramids like I said it can be used for good or bad! This is the big secret! Now in my conclusion she has learned to tap into those energies to tap into ours without us knowing which in turn makes us love her! After I listened to the album I felt very receptive to sex and lust and the music kept playing in the head which is not bad but if u are unaware of these powers and energy then your just going to keep loving and feeding her without even knowing why u love her so much! This is what they use to distract us celebrities are puppets  of a higher purpose, to distract the masses!

Comments

Popular Posts