Television Fresh

I'm a 1983 baby and I grow up when there was still lots more substance on TV then now seems like things were a little more cool back then! Here I'm gonna talk about fashion on TV! I'm gonna talk about two style icons of mine that blessed us with there presence on the screen! First let's start with Lisa Bonet aka Denise Huxtible, this lady in my eyes is a fashion icon! You can always see her in her own world with her hippy free spirit style, even though Denise is just a character you can see that Lisa actually was her character you can not have a style like that styled you can tell she really lived as such! From straight hair to dreds you never seen her compromise are image she wore what she felt and confidence is so sexy! My second icon can get over looked for his fashion due to his comedy but Martin Lawrence in his hay day was absolutely fresh for the times! If it wasn't the Pelle leathers it was the kicks! When I look back and watch Martin he always was very well put together with his button ups and jeans to dope sweat suits and sweaters even a few suites here and there! Tisha cambell and Tichina Aronald were fly too let's not leave them out, but for Martin he was fly in a very smooth way a hood style wit a Billy D Williams swag!

Comments

Popular Posts