HIATUS

hi·a·tus
hīˈādəs/
noun
noun: hiatus; plural noun: hiatuses
  1. a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process
 
SOOOO..... Today I decided to break it! I've really been neglecting my blog not due to any  specific just have, until a facebook friend messaged me and told me it was really dope. I've never really inspired to be a writer but I'm actually pretty good at it especially in HS. Expression comes easy for me in many forms. Its been a few months since I last wrote and I can tell you that in this short period of time I have grown even more, I've gotten way more in tune with myself and read an array of things. Currently I'm on a "discovering/ spiritual" (my own phrase lol) journey. It very peaceful here in this space and I owe it all to meditation and detachment. Learning to listen and trust yourself is one of the best feelings in the world, knowing that all the answers lie in you instead of something outside of self. Everyday of our lives is a test to help us grown into the spiritual beings that god/ creator whom ever created us to be. So detachment is very necessary for growth and with that said I detached from my blog unconsciously with out even realizing lol and now Im back consciously lol! Guess I needed it! The Universe talks constantly listen and you will receive! SMOOCHES LOVIES!  

Comments

Popular Posts